Created #05 – Small Things
Make 404 error Page better, Most clear Concept of Accessibility, Register WP admin account via FTP, Photoshop in Web Browser, View Meta Information.
Sometimes small things matter a lot. How often the 404 error page is ignored? Make 404 error page conversion oriented, learning accessibility in the clearest way, creating WP admin account via FTP and much more in this edition of “Created”.
1. Making 404 pages.. more interesting to increase your website’s chances of people coming back despite the inconvenience. Very interesting write up by Shelby Rogers.
2. Accessibility explained… in the most accessible aka practically simple format by Max Antonucci. Check the article on web accessibility introduction wish I had.
3. Using SVG patterns… as backgrounds. Check this super clear tutorial by Adi Purdila over at TutsPlus website for the same.
1. Finding meta tag… information of a page is a breeze with Meta Tags online tool. Just type the page URL and see all the meta information – handy!
2. Photoshop in the browser… well, Photopea online tool is sort of that. I am loving the fact, the interface is exactly like Photoshop and it works.
3. Ready for Code challenge… to sharpen your code skills? Check Codevember for one code type challenge per day for this month.
1. Genesis from StudioPress… just got 2.7 version update. Also, they are offering 20% off on all themes for the whole of this month (or $100 Off on Pro Plan)
2. Know 20 things… about the upcoming Gutenberg editor for WordPress. A lot of new Guten things to discover in this article by Jeffrey Carandang.
3 Page Builder Framework.. theme is now fully Gutenberg compatible. This is one the recommended WordPress theme to develop amazing client websites.
4. Create new admin… account on WordPress website via FTP? Check this handy code snippet by George Stephanis for quick some magic.
Until the next time… small things matter a lot. If design things matter to you, check Mor Cohen sharing design fundamentals to make better website designs.
Leave a Comment