Created #12 – Big Scope
Big Budget Website Design Process, Faster Google Fonts, Find Remote Clients, Time for Words, CSS Effects, Ambient music, Web Design Checklist, Popular WP Plugins.
Planning to take a dip in the world of big budget and big scope websites? Sample the profound design process for expansive websites, plus focus on finding remote clients, cool ambient music, even cooler CSS effects and best design practices for the right beginning.
1. Big Budget websites… involve more profound level website design research before the development phase. Check this video featuring a case study of the website design process, insightful for sure.
2. Making Google Fonts… load faster on your website using this method. From the practical point of view, being a WordPress user an optimized setup with quality hosting like Siteground is enough to make your website load quickly.
3. Find remote clients… to work from anywhere at your comfort. This was the topic of a discussion featuring me (Davinder) with Matt Sebert and Kyle Van Deusen (Bonus: few smile moments guaranteed)
1. Exact time… required to read a specific number of words based on different on a variety of reading speed. Words to Time is a handy tool that does exactly this, bookmarked.
3. Ambient music… created just for your pleasure listening. Check generative.fm for minimal ambient music playing while you work on brain sapping creative work.
4. Best Design practices… for making a page for login, pricing, FAQ, Blog Post and much more. Checklist Design is an amazing resource for the right practical information.
The WordPress Web
1. The most popular… plugins in WordPress ecosystem? Plugin Repo lists top WordPress plugins by their active installs and rating. A lot of familiar names – at least for me.
2. Selling WP Plugins… isn’t easy, especially if it is your first one. Check how Bradley Kirby found success selling his first commercial WordPress plugin by leveraging community and user feedback.
Until the next time, keep expanding the work scope to learn new things and processes required for that level of sophistication – right?